Program Information and Application Link
Inland Lapidary recognizes how much local clubs have given to the
lapidary arts, and we want to help them continue. So, every time a club
member orders from Inland Lapidary, we'll put a credit equal to 10% of
the order into an account your club can use to replace wheels, laps, dop
pots, or anything else that Inland Lapidary manufactures.
Get your club started in the Inland CashClub program by filling out
completely. Then either fax it to (248) 583-9089 or mail to Inland Lapidary at:
Inland Craft Products, Co.
32052 Edward Drive
Madison Heights, MI 48071
Program Details and Policies
- Clubs will be verified by Inland Lapidary when a first
qualifying order is placed.
- Club members can place orders directly with
at our Madison Heights location, or even buy from us at shows where
Inland lapidary is selling, and earn CREDIT (ClubCash™) for the club
- To earn ClubCash, simply give us the name or your club at the
time of checkout. We will provide you with a receipt that shows the
value of your "contribution" to the club. You can turn it in to the
club if you wish, but we will keep track of ClubCash as well.
- We will contribute 10% of all Inland product purchases from
members' clubs, provided that we are made aware of the club
membership within 30 days from invoice date.
- We will send and e-mail to the club notifying them of the amount
earned each time a member has earned ClubCash.
- ClubCash can be redeemed at any time, and in any amounts, by an
Authorized Buyer - shipping to the club address only. ClubCash
orders must be placed online at
- ClubCash can be redeemed for purchases of Inland branded
- Earned ClubCash has no expiration date.
- ClubCash has no cash value, and is not transferable. It is
redeemable only as described above.